Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Little Jamie

Little Jamie is the cutest little baby. He loves me and i love him. Whenever he sees me, he talks so much although he is bearly 1. ( Not real words of course) He loves to tell me about dogs and cats.
Before he was born, I did a calculation for his mom to see if he was a boy and girl. And it was a boy. So when his mom went for the scan she found out that they were having a boy just as i had calculated.
Since then, I have been talking to him and therefore he could recognize my voice.
He is such a cutey. His sister Mia ( look at that face) She is still slightly jealous of him but she loves him at the same time. They are both good kids and we love them dearly. This day, she graduated from Kindergarten.....we were there to celebrate with them. And the date was May 31 , 2011 AUS adventist school.

No comments: