Followers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Birthday


Time really flies... and it has been 32 years since I gave birth to my oldest child. As his birthday is drawing nearer, my thoughts brought me back to those days when he was a little babe. He was a healthy 7 lbs 12 ozs little baby. Today, he weighs heavier than when he first came into the world, and he is taller than both of us.
Just cannot imagine where time has gone, and how he grows to be so big and so fast! He was a wonderful baby and now a wonderful adult. Our prayers for him now is to have him complete his life by having a family of his own, and serving God together with his family.
We want to wish him a preHappy Birthday now.
When you make a wish, please make my wish come true....hahahaaaa....
Pre Happy Birthday !

No comments: