Followers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Birthday Celebration


Here I would like to thank all who came to my birthday celebration. I had a lot of fun and hope that all who came had too.
To my surprise and delight, my gifts are a kodak digital camera and a card from Michael's.
So happy to have the camera becuz my old faithful is not functioning as good as it was before. Very sad to replace it but a new camera is what I have been wishing for.
Thank you, my dear children,(all 4 of you) for giving me such a precious gift.
I will make very good use of it and will treasure it very very much.
Look at all the beautiful and delicious dishes that my husband, the chef, had prepared. Some vegetarian and some meatarian. And we rounded the dinner with purple rice and coconut milk dessert. We all had a lot to eat. And I am really blessed to have wonderful children, friends, and a good husband. They made my day so enjoyable and memorable.
Now, my one other wish is to be a grandmother. Who will make me the happiest person on earth?

No comments: