Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A trip to the Queen Mary


I have always heard about the Queen Mary and have never personally visited it. Yesterday, we were privileged to see it with my own two eyes.
It was a humongous ship to me. And we had fun walking around and reading the different informations on the boards. I am amazed at how it can carry thousands and thousands of people. The security supervisor told us that no other ship can go as fast as this one. In my mind I wonder how such a big ship could move so quickly in the waters and yet not sink. It is truly amazing to me.
We had a lot of walking to do and we even saw a movie crew doing a movie onboard. We don't know what the movie was called, but in the dinning room, we saw the title " Happy sweet 16 , Taylor " And i tried to see if i recognized any of the actors or actresses, but none.
We were very tired and hungry at the end of the tour. By the way, we got in for free. There is a special going on now. We all get to go in for free till the 31st of this month.
If you are interested, do go now before the special offer expires.

No comments: