Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you know the name of these flowers?


This is a miracle plant. Roland and I walked each week on a different route from the route we walk these days. Here on this route, we'd passed by an old lady's backyard. Sometimes, she would be out watering her plants. And on this day, we saw her watering her plants. She has lots of fruit trees and flowers. This day, as we chatted, she decided to pick this plant , literally just picked it and gave it to me. She picked it without roots and told me to put it in the ground. When i came home from the walk, I just stuck it in the ground. Didn't expect a single skinny plant to bloom into such a big plant with such a lot of flowers. The flowers when bloomed, are plentiful. In the evening, the wind would blow them off and there would only be one or two left. And the next day, more flowers would bloom again. I enjoy looking at the pretty flowers, but never did know its name. If you see this and know its name, please leave me a note. Thank you.

No comments: