Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wonderful neighbors

Something is not right with my add image icon. It just wouldn't open for me to add image. Anyways will try it later.
Talking about wonderful neighbors. On the left side of our home, the neighbors are Burmese. And they are the nicest people we ever met. Julia is a widower, but her life is full of activities. She goes to church on Sundays and she often has relatives staying with her. She has only a son who is still searching for his soulmate.
The other day, she came by to chat with me. And during the conversation, I mentioned that i am selling stuffs. She took a look and told me that she was looking for something for her soon to be born nephew and niece. And to my surprise, she ordered 2 pieces of cardigan for the babies.
I love it when people love my work. I am so thankful and happy that we could have this wonderful conversation.
Thank you nice neighbor, we appreciate you !

No comments: