Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hot hot day !


I guess Summer is here. As much as I dread having summer, it is inevitable that it will come.
It is so HOT ! We get lethargic in this weather. And so we missed our Sabbath walks.
I just hope that this summer will not dread on for months like Winter had. I can not live in hot weather. Wish the cold chills will come back soon.
The days are longer and nights are shorter it seems in the summer. So the sun sets later and sun comes up earlier.
I still prefer the other seasons and sorry, I really dislike summer. But in the summer there are a lot of things people can do. Schools out, vacations on. Children love to go for field trips or to the parks. They get a long break before they go back to school. More people jump into the pools to chill. I just dislike summer because it makes me all dark and tan, while the cool seasons make me fair and white. I prefer to be fair. And no spots on my face. Moreover, in the cooler days, we can put on extra clothings to keep warm, but we cannot take our clothes too much in the summer. When the heat is unbearable, we cannot take off any more clothes or we'll be taking off our skins.
Oh well, guess i just have to bear with these 3 months or so of hot weather. It is only fair for people who prefer the hot too, cuz not everyone likes the cold like i do. :)

No comments: