Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

An accident

This is not the car that my brother in law was driving, but I believe it was as totaled as this can be.
He is a taxi driver in Singapore.( correction: he was driving a 10ft truck that day) A speeding trailer hit him on Monday. He sustained serious injuries and is very much in pain. He has flesh ripped off from his body and a big ripped on his mouth to his ear. So glad to know that he is much better today and will be going in for plastic surgery. We are praying for him and we are just thankful that he is still alive. We cannot feel his pain which must be really intense, but we can imagine how painful that must be. His bones are all crushed and out of places. The doctors are working to align them in place.
Reminds me of the accident I had in this car. My angels were with me then. I cannot imagine escaping from serious injuries after being hit by a 80,000 lbs vehicle ! Look at my brother in law. It is a miracle that I escaped with only a minor scratch. My guardian angels were working over time that day! I thank God everyday that I am alive. We should not take our being alive for granted. We don't know what is ahead of us. Only God can protect us. And we pray everyday for our love ones.

No comments: