Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

on cloudy days



On days like these, my whole being is helpless and useless. Oh how I hated to be sick !
The day before, Roland was sick with a very bad cough. His voice became hoarse and his muscles ached from coughing. I had a feeling that I was coming down with something. So drank a lot of water and tried to get a restful sleep. But sickness is no respecter of persons. It was too late. It struck me at the end. Yesterday, I was a piece of useless junk. My whole day was filled with heaviness, tiredness and dealing with a runny nose. It was not too bad in the morning, but once the full bloom struck, I was as helpless as a new born baby.
Roland by this time has gotten better. He always steps up to his plate when nursing me back to health.
So glad that I am much much better today. The clouds are gone and thank Jesus, He has healed me. I talked and pleaded with Him last night. Being sick is no fun. And thank You, Lord, for healing me. Now watch out people, drink a lot of water and get plenty of rest. For those people who sleep late and get up early....watch out.
Since Clara stops coming to our home , we have been sleeping really late and getting up at the same time every morning.(early) Guess that kind of life is out. We are back to getting enough sleep and living a normal healthy life.

No comments: