Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beautiful sky


It makes me happy to hear that my niece, Kimberly, has done well in her studies. It is difficult to do well at school for children in Singapore. Parents are very competitive, and everyone steps on each other to have their children go to the best schools. When i say "step on each other" I really mean, they will do all in their means to have their children work hard to achieve.
To be able to be at the 8th position in the whole school, is not an easy task. So we want to celebrate this happy occasion. Yay, hurray for Kimberly ! Keep up your good work !
Another happy announcement is that my brother in law is recovering very well from his injuries.
He is able to talk and eat now. He has come to term with himself... being humbled by this accident, he has asked for forgiveness from everyone whom he thinks he has wronged.
It takes a real man to realize his shortcomings and able to apologize for them. Yay, hurray for my brother in law. We are proud of him. I am sure now that his heart is freed from any hard feelings he had harbored for so long.. A good thing to celebrate.

No comments: