Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

After a hard day's work !














This is what we get after a hard day's work. Thanks to my computer wiz son who loans me his pc. And we were able to work the machine to do its job. I was getting frustrated as it wouldn't do what it was supposed to do. Thinking maybe we have to return the product to the seller.
Fortunately, during my sleepless night thinking and praying about this embroidery machine,( Ya, I usually do the praying in the night ) we were able to find the problem and solve it. Whew , that was tedious ! God gave me the patience.
Now we get it to embroider this pattern. So as we go we learn....and try to improve on this product. We also read a lot of problems that people have with this machine. I guess it is a matter of whether we can handle the first part of the frustration.
Looks like we will be able to handle it.
Wish us happiness playing with this new toy.

No comments: