Followers

Friday, September 19, 2008

A solemn thought.


Well, just sitting here doing my stuffs when this thought came to mind. I was thinking maybe I am wasting my time loving and teaching someone else's children. Many a time... I realized that my sincere love and care showered on this little one is being taken for granted. Many a time, I feel that the love is not reciprocated. And it hurts. Don't love me 100 percent, but give me some loyalty. That is what I want from it all...but am disappointed many times.
People who don't know my situation and what I am talking about, I apologize. Sooner or later, I realized, the little one will be taken away from me. As it is, her absence is getting more and more frequent. There is a big part of me that is treating her as my very own. But a little part of me realize that she is not truly mine. It gets depressing sometimes...no loyalty, not appreciated.
Now a plea to those who understand. Give me one of my own. So I can shower all my love and care on the precious one. When I say my own, I don't mean "my" own. Well, you know what I mean. At least the precious one won't be loving me one minute and treating me like a stranger another minute. And my effort of teaching and training will not be wasted.
Plus I get to hear him or her call me grandma. That will be a dream come true.

4 comments:

Eva said...

I don't understand... what are you trying to say????

Susan Says Sew said...

Ha hahaaa... very very funny !

Mr Direction said...

Not my department... please contact c.e.s. Chiou.

Regarding teaching children, there's no guarantee that your grandchild will cherish your teaching. Just like there is no guarantee that your efforts will be appreciated.

But maybe the little seeds you've planted now will grow a big tree some day. What if you nurtured a future doctor/lawyer/senator/president? And maybe things won't be the same, but you'll have a nice collection of cherished experiences.

And then you can go on to the next to make more.

In other words, change isn't all bad. But if you want grand kids please see the first line of my comment.

Susan Says Sew said...

This should be a shared responsibility. CES has a part and so does MR DIRECTION.
No matter who, something still needs to be done...SOON !!!