Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sigh of relief !


Sometimes I wonder why we meet " odd" people. Among the many people we met, this one in particular caused me some "pain".
This one though almost 80 is still very alert, active and demanding. The last straw with her was when she accused me of not cleaning her oven which I had worked very hard on the other day. One thing that will ruffle my feathers is being falsely accused. That can break my whole being ! For the past few days, I have heard insinuations about her missing stuffs which I totally ignored becuz my conscience is clear. Anyways, she called to inform that she had found those things that she claimed she had lost. And she does forget where she places her stuffs. But to have worked so hard on her old old oven and made it look like new is a different story.
I was ready to go to war with her this morning should this subject pop up.
In the night, I had a talk with God. And had told Him that I am ready to speak my peace, but was impressed to leave all to Him. So i submitted.
And this morning, instead of being unappreciative, she was the total opposite ! She praised our work and appreciated us. I thought she was someone else in disguise.
No mention of the oven and no confrontation.
God knows. He can settle any dispute. I don't have to do anything. So I am thankful and relieved.

No comments: