Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great success

We love serrano chillies or any chillies that will give a kick / heat to our food. And this little serrano plant yields a lot of real heat chilly peppers. When it was first planted, it was a tiny skinny little plant...come to think of it, all my plants and trees came this way, especially the peach tree. Anyways, it yielded fruits immediately and it has been yielding faithfully whenever enough water is given. We all enjoy this chilly pepper plant and right now, more flowers are coming. Great success for this little plant.
Although it has to share the soil with the aloes, orange tree ( still little) and another peach tree, it is thriving very well. Like my friend, Ai Hoon, commented to me that my soil is very rich that is why my plants are growing so well. But I know that it is being blessed by our Creator.

No comments: