Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where is the complaints department?

Right now I just want to say that I am very unhappy with the accident attorney.
It has been 3 years and he is still working on my case.. I don't mind if he is working part time on my case or something, but I don't think he is at all.
He ditches my calls and is very bad about calling me back. Right now, my bills are not paid. Does he know about it? Oh yes. Does he care?
I just don't know. He ditches my call all the time. Makes me think that he is sleeping on his job. Venting my frustration. But I don't really care if he gets me any financial benefits. I just want my case settled and my bills paid. I should have called Larry H Parker instead ! Hah, at least he gets millions for his clients ! I don't know about Welch and Welch.... the juices are good for drinking, but the attorney???? I don't think they have a connection. Please don't quote me. Ha ha haaa.... Oh well, I am just thankful that I am alive today. Being alive is better than anything else. So thank You again, Jesus !

No comments: