Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

I believe in miracles

Before I explain this, I have to tell you about an accident that I had in Nov. of 2005. ( btw, I am dressed ) From that accident on, I have this pain every now and then on my left side of my rib up and down...along that path. Thank goodness for high tolerant for pain, life goes on.
About a month ago, so many things happened to my body. I will spare you the detail and go to the main point of the story. A very excruciating pain along my accident site ( body) occured again. Having high tolerant for pain, it just gave me some discomfort(enough to have my husband rub medication on me every night). I ignored it because I figured it was the old wound. The funny thing with it was that, whenever I needed food, the pain would come. And after I ate, it went away. So I tested it a few times and it was so. On the 2nd or 3rd week of that irritable and naggy pain, I told myself that something has to be done. I have had enough. That night, I got up in the middle of the night. And I started praying to God about this nagging pain. You have to understand my emotion or being. I am one person that think that when such things happen, I think I am going to die. This crazy notion of mine is well known. Ask my old coworkers, they will tell you. Anyways, I had a very good talk with God. I told Him, You healed the sick, made the blinds to see and even raised the dead. This bugging pain on my side will not be a problem for You, Lord. I believe You. You are my Creator and the Greatest Physician. That night, I had such a peaceful sleep. And the next morning... you won't believe it. The nagging pain is no more nagging me. It was gone ! Praise God.. I didn't want to tell my children or anyone else until after the fact because I don't want anyone to worry about me. Only my dear sweet husband knew about it all the way. But the fact is God has healed me! Today, the pain is gone. I believe in miracles.
And this lump is nothing. I believe that God will heal me too... There is nothing God cannot do.
Thank You, Jesus !

2 comments:

Eva said...

you are not going to die yet!!

Susan Says Sew said...

I know it... not yet at least !