Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

What bargains !












Some people, like me, like to shop at the thrift stores. Some days my trip there can be very fruitful and some days not so.
On this trip to the thrift store, I found a brand new Japanese bread machine. The cost is only $4.95. A brand new machine ! On top of that is this brand ! What a bargain ! Oh, I am making croissant right now. And it comes with a recipe book too.
The yarn is not from the thrift store but you do get such yarns at times. I had gotten many yarns of such nature or even better ones from this particular store that I often go to.
But this cotton yarn from Sugar and Cream was from Michael's. The regular price for this yarn is about $7. At Walmart, they sell for $6 something. On this particular day, I got the cotton yarn for only $1.30. On the for sale shelf it stated $5. But when the cashier rang it, it was $1 something. What a deal! Guess what, I went in and got myself a couple more...many more than a couple. I love it ! I love deals, don't you?

No comments: