Followers

Monday, August 4, 2008

A yummy machine




Thank the inventor who invented this machine... now we can enjoy any bread we desire to have.
And most of all to save some money as everything has gone up these days.
I typically enjoy making bread whether I use this machine or not. The fun of it all is to be able to put your imaginations to work ! It is fun to experiment with different kinds of bread that you desire to make. And to see which is most effective.
I have so far made about 7-8 different kinds of bread. Some good and some not so perfect.
But hey, who cares ! As long as they are edible!
But the fun is in the experimenting.. and will continue to experiment with it...
Mmmm, now i am going to enjoy the bread that was made last night and some homemade peach jam.
Have a good day !

2 comments:

sforsabine said...

yummey!! i love your raisin bread...when no ones watching i sneak a piece or two.

Susan Says Sew said...

Oh ya, they are my favorite too...
And they are favorites of Chuck and Sebastian...
I am so proud of my breads !