Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

No success



Here is a sad story to tell. Orchids have never been something that I will think of growing, at least, not in this life time I thought. But no one can tell when things happen. And I was given numberless orchid plants. I have learn to love orchids and also learn about the ways to grow/treat them.
No matter how much I try or whatever precautions I take, I can never grow them. Most of my orchids died on me. It is very disheartening for me to see my orchids die.
Look at this one. I have put lots of love on it. Sing, talk, nutrients, not over water or too much sun... it still dies on me. Mmmm, maybe it doesn't like my singing. My friends who have orchids have their orchids blooming left and right. And they do whatever I did too.
It just doesn't like me....
Oh well, let's see if the last of my orchid will survive. This other pot is being put in seclusion...away from a lot of sun. Hopefully, this other plant will live...a reward for the hard work that i have put in.

No comments: