Followers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My new Nan Kwa plant














Guess what? Just as I had expected. My Nan Kwa or chinese pumpkin is reproducing again!
The last episode ended with me trimming the dead leaves and suspecting new fruits to grow.
True to my prediction, here they come. Not one or two, but about 5....( I stand corrected. There are 7 total) not counting those that are still very little.
I have learned a very valuable lesson from plants.
Correct me if i am wrong, but i know when you cut out or trim off old leaves or branches, brand new leaves or maybe even better ones appear . Mmm, I am thinking of our character. When we removed or cut off some bad habits, will we also get new and better ones? I sure hope that this will happen to my character.
But nevertheless, I am very happy to have so many more new fruits to share with others.
We are indeed blessed this year with our garden.... And i will use the same Bible verse that I had used before: When we love the LORD, He will bless even our lands. Thank You, Jesus !

No comments: