Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My class



When we first visited this church in San Gabriel, there were only about 2 or 3 children attending the Sabbath School. A lady asked if I would teach the class and seeing that they have no teachers, I decided to take the job after much praying.
We were given a class of our own in the upper chamber of the church. With God's grace, children came in and at times we have 10, but regularly about 6 or 7. They were such lovable children and learned pretty fast all that I taught them. They gave thanks to God in church every so often and were being loved by the congregation. Children learn quickly and most of them are able to memorize long sentences when they are asked to. These children made me proud all the time. It is a sad thing to have to leave them. After my departure, the children also left this place. I wonder often if I did the right thing.......

No comments: